As I watched world politics unfold of late, a vision of things to come came to my mind. Not really a prophetic vision, but things just kind of clicked and made sense on how things would unravel in fulfillment of the prophecies of old. I wanted to write it down while I still have it in mind.
Over the past 2 decades, this nation has been a moderate nation, the majority of citizens being moderate conservatives or moderate democrats. There were some at the extreme ends, but the majority have been closer to the middle. The smallness of the gap allowed relative peace in political opinion and debate. With the election of a far leftist (who posed as a moderate while campaigning), the nation is becoming divided. There is little middle ground anymore. The leftists criticize any democrat that is not left enough. The conservative ideology is pushing away from the moderate "big tent" philospohy and holding firm to their principles.
The divide between libertarians and equalitarians has become heated. This divide will continue to increase as moderates will begin to choose sides. Ultimately there must either be a civil war or a national division. I foresee a national division in order to prevent war. A new nation will be formed in the Midwest, starting with the secession of Texas for the conservative movement, and the costal and northern states forming a socialist nation.
The new socialist nation will unite with the socialist movement of the rest of the world. Few nations will separate themselves from this uniting movement, maintaining freedom and independence. Obviously the new free nation will remain independent. Israel will also remain independent.
The new independent nation, we’ll call it Zion, since that is what it will ultimately be called, will be economically and technologically unmatched. Its capital will eventually be moved from Texas to Missouri to move away from the borderlines which will have become dangerous. It will keep itself un-allied and independent of the rest of the world, and will be both despised of and the envy of the rest of the world. Yet it will be left alone because its power and military technology will be unmatched. Israel will also be economically successful, but will lack the military strength of Zion.
After a short period of worldwide socialized politics, the world economy will collapse. Nations will blame each other, and war will break out. This is the battle of Armageddon. Ultimately, the economic success of Israel will cause the world to turn its military force toward it. Israel will put up a decent fight (I would suspect Zion will lend its support as well, but I’m not sure, since I think the 2 nations will not be allied), but ultimately would fall except for the divine intervention prophesied of.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Makes a lot of sense actually. Have you read Empire by O.S. Card?
No, I haven't... I'll have to order it.
All I have to say is... GO TEXAS! :)
Post a Comment